Boschendal is going through an exciting period of creating new and better experiences for our guests and we are looking for great people to join us.
We are looking for particularly special people - people who are great at what they do and who do it with enthusiasm, care, a warm attitude and a generous spirit.
If you have experience in the hospitality or agricultural industry and want to be part of a team seeking new and better ways of doing things then we’d love to hear from you.
What is it that you do?
Boschendal is known for its great wine, historical buildings, and beautiful environment.
Our dream is to build on this by delivering even better guest experiences and by making Boschendal into a top agricultural farm and a sought after destination for naturally produced farm-to-table food.
As we go forward, it is important to us that our natural environment thrives and the people who work on the farm and those who live in our community also benefit from the farm’s success.
People wanting to join us often ask how we would describe our staff culture. While this is not always easy to define we do see that those who really enjoy working here seem to have a few things in common.
- They find huge enjoyment in what they do and produce.
- They enjoy a culture of experimentation and creativity. We value curiosity and seeking a better way of doing things.
- They believe they can make a positive difference to the environment or to the people they interact while working here. This is something that gives them a lot of satisfaction.
- They are open and generous, they are happy to collaborate and do things together across departments.
- They embrace diversity and are eager to learn from others with different views and experiences.