|When:||Friday 18 March 2016|
|Time:||18 and 19 March 2016|
Cape Epic at Boschendal Friday 18 March and Saturday 19 March
Boschendal is hosting the Cape Epic for two days this year. The race village is located next to the Rhone Homestead and traffic marshals will direct you to a parking area close to the start and finish area.
For riders and spectators wanting to experience the fullness of Boschendal we have a few suggestions of things to do in the main Werf area. The Werf area is around 1000m from the Epic race hospitality area - we will be running a complimentary tractor and trailer or horse carriage shuttle between the two venues so feel free to catch a ride. Leaving every 15 minutes.
Things not to miss out include:
1. A picnic on the famous Pavillion lawns (Reservations are strongly recommended click here http://www.boschendal.com/eat-and-drink/picnics)
2. Wine tasting under the oaks in the Werf
3. A visit to our natural meat artisan Werf Butchery. The biltong is exceptional as is the stock of craft beer.
4. Sample our famous pasture raised Angus burgers.
5. Let the kids loose in the splish splash play area.
6. Grab a casual meal at our Farm Shop & Deli (no reservation required)
7. Talk a walk through our 5 acre Werf Food Garden
8. Enjoy lunch or dinner at our contemporary farm to table dining venue, The Werf Restaurant (Reservations essential, click here http://www.boschendal.com/eat-and-drink/werf-restaurant)
9. Horse and pony rides
9. For MTB fans, why not bring your bike and ride the new Boschendal MTB trails while waiting for your team to come in. World class single track awaits! Permits R50 available at the Farm Shop & Deli. Complimentary shower facilities. Click here for more info on the trails.
More information on things to do and contact details here.