OUR COMMITMENT TO KEEPING YOU SAFE
Dear Friends of the farm
We would like to update you on our latest operations.
All Boschendal staff receive ongoing Covid-19 training. The Company has implemented strict social distancing protocols for staff and guests which will be explained to every guest upon arrival.
We continue to test every guest’s and staff member’s temperatures at our two entrance gates. Guests who register a temperature higher of 37,5 and above will not be granted access to the property. Guests do have the option to undergo additional screening at our Covid-19 clinic and will be asked to sign a declaration of health form for contact tracing purposes.
• All staff continues to receive COVID-19 preventative training measures and hygiene protocols.
• Informational signage is displayed for both guests and staff throughout the estate to serve as a reminder to follow social distancing protocols and to sanitise hands.
• Staff are provided with personal protective equipment (PPE) in line with regulations, along with additional hygiene resources.
• We have increased sanitising and disinfecting practices (over and above our normal stringent cleaning protocols)
• We have implemented strict public social distancing, demarcated areas, physical barriers where necessary and PPE.
• We have increased our sanitisation of high touch points, deep cleaning, and pest control.
• We have brought on an external auditing firm, Guest Assured, to monitor our compliance in all areas of the property every week.
We thank you for your ongoing support.
Please download our COVID-19 Preventative Measures Poster below for more information.